Caring about our community should not be dull! Participate in one of our fun fund-raising events like the Mahoosuc Ridge to The River Challenge, Par 3 Party, or our Santa ski event with Sunday River Ski Resort.
Please contact Jim Largess at email@example.com or 207.831.1929 to purchase your tickets.
Par 3 Party
Ready to get out and have some fun while supporting The River Fund Maine? Join us for our second annual Par-3 Party where there’s plenty of room to make sure everyone stays safe and socially distanced. Back by popular demand there’s a $10,000 hole in one prize, wager contests and prizes for the team with the most strokes and best fairway fashion. Golf skills optional, fun guaranteed!
- 3:00 PM Welcome cocktail under the tent
- 3:30 PM Announcements and tournament rules
- 3:45 PM Shotgun start
- 5:45 PM Awards, raffles, and cocktails (cash bar)
Format of Play
Nine hole scramble tournament: teams of four, each team member hits a tee shot, the best shot is selected until the ball is holed out. All holes are designed as Par 3, longest hole being 150 yards, and each player is required to play with just three clubs.
Ways to up your fun
- Closest to the Pin Contest – $20 wager, golfer closest to the pin on that hole wins 50% of the total proceeds.
- Putting Contest – $20 wager, closest to the hole wins 50% of the total proceeds.
- Both Putting & Closest to the Green – $30, enter both contests
- Mulligans $20 – Don’t count that shot, I’ll take another please!
- Grenades $20 – OK, no club, I’m just going to throw it.
- Mulligan & Grenade Bundle $30
Prizes will be awarded not only to the top performers, but also the team’s leading in the following two categories:
- The Most Strokes Folks – The name says it all; if you had fun you won.
- Fairway Fashion – The team with the best coordinated outfit takes the prize (adhering to the Bethel Inn Resort’s dress policy is required).
Thanks To Our Sponsors
Master of the Mountain
A little later than expected but we are planning to hold our inaugural Master of the Mountain event in the spring of 2021. With multiple classes there is a chance for everyone to show off your talents during this event that combines the excitement of downhill skiing with the precision of a timed road rally and enduro challenge—all while raising money to support the youth in the Sunday River region. Participants will ski or ride a series Sunday River’s epic trails trying to match the predetermined target time for each run. Only one person will be crowned Master of the Mountain and earn the bragging rights that come with the title. Do you have what it takes?